TSCM, proven and perfected.™
When your business or residence is under surveillance by an illegal eavesdropper, stopping the exposure quickly is critical. Our experienced team of TSCM, Cyber TSCM and Cyber Counterespionage professionals is ready to assist you. In fact, our specialists can respond to most emergency sweep requirements in less than 24 hours.
Your TSCM Survey / Bug Sweep Includes:
- A Technical Threat Analysis (TTA) that includes identification of parties who may wish to spy on your business to gain access to sensitive corporate or personal information and undermine your security protocols.
- A Radio Frequency (RF) Spectrum & Wi Fi Survey that includes recognition capabilities for cellular GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE etc., digital, spread-spectrum and frequency-hopping transmitters in addition to standard analog devices. (Learn about the advanced OSCOR GREEN technology we rely on).
- A Full Physical & Electronic TSCM Survey of the target site for any surreptitious audio or optical technical surveillance devices.
- A Physical and electronic examination of phone(s), line(s). Including instruments, incoming trunks, in-house cabling and peripheral equipment; testing for intercept devices such as a phone or wiretap of landlines. Including points of demarcation (dmarc points).
- An electronic inspection for covert video transmission via hidden camera.
- A Physical and TSCM examination of computer(s) & lines.
- Mobile Phone TSCM Examination for malware, spyware and remote monitoring.
- Full survey debrief and electronic report delivered within 72 hours of TSCM conclusion.
- Click Here to view ComSec’s Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM), Eavesdropping Detection equipment resources.
- ComSec will provide a detailed written analysis depicting survey techniques, our findings and recommendations to help you prevent future recurrence. If a technical surveillance device is found during your survey, we will meet with you to discuss steps to identifying the origin of the device (if possible) and ways to mitigate future risk of recurrence.
A Specially Designed Service for Corporate Clients:
- For our corporate clients, we offer effective yet unobtrusive Cyber TSCM survey solutions. Our CEO Option, Executive Option and Essential Option Cyber TSCM surveys include an evaluation of the survey areas that does not disrupt your workplace routine or alert your staff to a potential eavesdropping threat. It allows us to identify electronic eavesdropping threats for you without drawing attention to ourselves or your potential exposures. Click here for pdf.
- Our goal is to help you regain control of your environment and to help you prevent future exposures. Call us today @ 1-800-615-0392 or Contact ComSec to schedule your TSCM survey.
Global Counterespionage Specialists
Licensed, Insured and Certified TSCM Service Provider | USA Nationwide | Worldwide Services.
ComSec TSCM Services available USA Nationwide in Alabama – AL, Alaska – AK, Arizona – AZ, Arkansas – AR, California – CA, Colorado – CO, Connecticut – CT, Delaware – DE, District of Columbia – DC, Florida – FL, Georgia – GA, Guam – GU, Hawaii – HI, Idaho – ID, Illinois – IL, Indiana – IN, Iowa – IA, Kansas – KS, Kentucky – KY, Louisiana – LA, Maine – ME, Marshall Islands – MH, Maryland – MD, Massachusetts – MA, Michigan – MI, Minnesota – MN, Mississippi – MS, Missouri – MO, Montana – MT, Nebraska – NE, Nevada – NV, New Hampshire – NH, New Jersey – NJ, New Mexico – NM, New York – NY, North Carolina – NC, North Dakota – ND, Ohio – OH, Oklahoma – OK, Oregon – OR, Pennsylvania – PA, Puerto Rico – PR, Rhode Island – RI, South Carolina – SC, South Dakota – SD, Tennessee – TN, Texas – TX, Utah – UT, Vermont – VT, Virgin Island – VI, Virginia – VA, Washington – WA, West Virginia – WV, Wisconsin – WI, Wyoming – WY, Washington, D.C. , World-Wide Services.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- ComSec TSCM Services
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: