ORIUS Wi-Fi ORIUS Direction Finder ORIUS Wifi DF
Ideal for Government, Military, Law Enforcement & Corporations
ORIUS Wi-Fi Directional Finder passively scans both the 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands. ORIUS performs a deep analysis of all the wifi devices, and Wifi enabled devices, transmitting audio, video or data in the scanning range. Also, ORIUS locates and analyzes access points including hidden networks. You can also use ORIUS to direction find targets and de-authenticate rogue devices. ORIUS WI-FI Directional Finder is a wifi analysis tool with unmatched functionality!
REQUEST A QUOTE
- IP Cameras
- IP Bugs
Viewing the Graphic User Interface (GUI)
Use your cell phone, tablet, laptop or computer to view the GUI. ORIUS® Wifi DF works with both PC and MAC devices.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Perform Deep Analysis
- Profile All Devices within Range
- Green & Red Listing
- Alerting Function
- Direction Find
- De-authenticate Rogue Devices
Perform Deep Analysis
ORIUS® performs a deep analysis of all the wifi devices in scanning range. Devices connected to wifi and Wi-Fi enables devices are passively identified.
Mapping these networks, exposes hidden networks and recognizes randomized MAC addresses.
Profile All Devices within Range
ORIUS® identifies and locates all devices broadcasting Wi-Fi connectivity exposing device MAC addresses, enabling profiling, categorization and storage of these MAC addresses for future analysis.
Green & Red List Devices
ORIUS® Wi-fi provides functionality for categorization of devices; green or red listing of devices. Categorize known authorized devices as green list devices and unknown or rogue devices as red list devices.
ORIUS® detects Wi-Fi Network anomalies and provides alerts on suspicious activities, new networks appearing, encrypted networks becoming un-encrypted and access point duplication or disappearance.
ORIUS® also alerts when targets appear in range and can expose un-authorized devices on the network, including hidden surveillance equipment transmitting data over the Wi-Fi network.
Use ORIUS® Wi-Fi to direction find targets. Audio and visual indicators displayed on your device help you to determine ORIUS’s distance from the target.
De-authenticate Rogue Devices
ORIUS® Wi-Fi’s de-authenticate function facilitates de-authentification of rogue devices. Options are provided for the length of time the device will be de-authenticated.
MORE ORIUS INFORMATION
- ORIUS® detects wifi networks and exposes hidden networks
- It identifies and locates all devices broadcasting wifi connectivity
- ORIUS® exposes un-authorized devices on the network (including hidden surveillance equipment transmitting data over the wifi network).
- It exposes MAC addresses (enables profiling, categorization and storage of these MAC addresses for future analysis.)
- It detects Wi-Fi Network anomalies
- ORIUS Wi-Fi provides alerts on suspicious activities (e.g. new networks appearing, encrypted networks becoming un-encrypted and access point duplication or disappearance.)
- It direction finds wifi networks and wifi connected devices
- It de-authenticates/ disconnects any wifi client of its native network
- ORIUS® alerts when targets appear in range
- Hand held (overt collection) or use in a backpack (covert collections)
- Lightweight; ORIUS® weighs less than 3 lbs.
- Begin collecting data with a push of a single button
- Easy to use Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Provides alerts when targeted device is in range
- White or black list info in the GUI to identify devices & targets
- Downloadable pdf report function
- 4-Hour Battery Life / 12V power adapter
ORIUS® WIFI DIRECTION FINDER KIT INCLUDES
- One (1) Pelican Case
- One (1) ORIUS® Wi-Fi DF Direction Finder
- Two (2) Dual Band 2.4 GHz (8dBi) 5GHz (10dBi) Panel Antennas
- Two (2) 2 Dual Band 8 dBi Omni Directional Rubber Antenna
- One (1) Each 12V Power Adapter & Cable
- Four (4) Screw Thread Covers