Mobile SIGINT Solutions | TSCM Products | TSCM Software
ComSec LLC is a leading provider of Mobile SIGINT Solutions in the USA. We offer world-class TSCM products and signal analysis solutions to government, military, law enforcement, TSCM practitioners and corporations.
ComSec LLC is the exclusive USA provider of ComSec Kestrel Surface RF Locator Kits (KSRFL and KSRFL2). As well, we are the exclusive USA provider of Kestrel TSCM Pro Software.
ComSec's ORIUS Wifi DF Direction Finder provides unmatched wifi analysis functionality.
ComSec LLC's Mobile SIGINT Solutions provide advanced RF signal analysis and Wifi interrogation capabilities.
The ComSec Kestrel Surface RF Locator System provides all the functionality of the Kestrel TSCM Pro Software in mobile solution.
The system includes: Backpack, Highly Customized - Ruggedized Microsoft Surface Book With Performance Base, Signal Hound SDR, KESTREL TSCM Pro Software, Multi-Function PowerBank, Wired Mouse and Kestrel ® Log Periodic (KLP) Omni-Directional and Directional High Gain | Wideband Antenna Kit.
The system is preconfigured with Microsoft Windows 10 Professional software, the Kestrel TSCM ® Professional Software, and is paired with the SDR receiver. It's delivered fully functional.
- KSRFL: Signal Hound BB60C SDR
- KSRFL-2: Signal Hound SM200A SDR
Kestrel TSCM Pro Software is an industry leading, award winning RF spectral analysis software for TSCM professionals.
It leverages advanced software defined radio (SDR) concepts to deliver standalone RF remote spectrum surveillance, monitoring, collection and analysis functionality.
Work flow oriented features are tailored to professional level TSCM applications and integrated into an intuitive operator centric graphical user interface.
Additional modules with added functionality include Automatic Export Control (OPT AEC), Command Line Programming (CLP) and Autonomous Measurement & Collection System (AMCS).
ComSec's ORIUS WI-FI DF Direction Finder passively performs a deep analysis of all the wifi devices in scanning range.
ORIUS Wifi DF scans both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. It maps the area while identifying, profiling and locating any access point or wifi device operating within the scanning perimeter including:
Wifi, Smartphones, Computers, Smartwatches, IP Camera & IP Bugs.
ORIUS Wifi Direction Finder Functions
- Detects wifi networks and exposes hidden networks
- Identifies and locates all devices broadcasting wifi connectivity
- Exposes MAC addresses (enables profiling, categorization and storage of these MAC addresses for future analysis.)
- Exposes un-authorized devices on the network (including hidden surveillance equipment transmitting data over the wifi network).
- Detects wifi network anomalies
- Provides alerts on suspicious activities (e.g. new networks appearing, encrypted networks becoming un-encrypted and access point duplication or disappearance.)
- Direction finds wifi networks and wifi connected devices
- De-authenticates/ disconnects any wifi Client of its native networK
- Alerts when targets appear in range
Use with your cell phone, tablet or computer. Works with both PC and MAC devices.