Corporate Espionage Detection
Interested in Proactive, Periodic TSCM / Cyber Services? Call ComSec LLC at 800-615-0392 !
The Assurance Option
Aiming to reduce your risk of corporate espionage? With ComSec LLC’s program, The Assurance Option, we provide services and educational resources that help reduce corporate risk of electronic eavesdropping exposures.
Reducing corporate risks to acceptable levels is a C-suite and Board responsibility. Does your corporate risk management plan include routine TSCM/Cyber TSCM Services to detect electronic eavesdropping? Omitting periodic TSCM / Cyber services increases your risk of corporate espionage. In fact, a risk management strategy that does not address corporate espionage may not adequately protect your company.
Corporate Espionage Detection Services
From threat assessments to TSCM / Cyber TSCM inspections to educational resources, ComSec’s corporate espionage detection services are an all inclusive solution. We assess your vulnerabilities. Then, we develop a corporate espionage detection strategy. Next, we perform recurring TSCM / Cyber TSCM inspections. We also provide a comprehensive service report and educational resources for your team. All in all, our corporate espionage detection services are a vital part of an effective corporate risk management strategy.
Description of Our Services
The Assurance Option Consists Of:
- Threat assessments prior to inspections to identify new corporate espionage threats.
- Periodic TSCM / Cyber TSCM inspections.
- Substitute an in-conference monitoring session for any TSCM / Cyber TSCM inspection.
- Electronic service report that includes inspection results and recommendations to improve your preventive corporate espionage posture.
- “ComSec Threat Book”. It’s a useful tool to educate your team on new bugging devices and corporate espionage tactics.
Benefits of ComSec’s Corporate Espionage Detection Services
- Address corporate espionage detection objectives and goals.
- Identify vulnerabilities in corporate espionage detection strategy.
- Develop an effective corporate counter espionage program.
- Detect electronic eavesdropping threats in a timely manner.
- Give corporate counsel a mechanism to reduce corporate exposures.
- Raise C-suite and corporate awareness of bugging devices and corporate espionage tactics.
- Ensure valuable corporate information is adequately protected.
- Ultimately increasing value of your corporate brand.
Why Is Routine TSCM / Cyber TSCM Important?
Changes in your corporate environment present new corporate espionage risks. Changing the location of your office? The IT Director left abruptly? The C-suite offices were remodeled? Customers are not renewing contracts for any obvious reasons? Competitors know your sales strategy before it’s fully implemented? New product information is released before the official launch?
These changes and concerns signal an increased risk of corporate espionage using electronic eavesdropping. New eavesdropping devices or new Cyber TSCM related threats may be present. And, failing to detect the threats early may result in loss of your intellectual property. Your company brand may suffer. And, financial losses may result. Read this corporate espionage article for a full explanation.
Corporate espionage is a threat to the longevity and success of your business! Our corporate espionage detection services detect your exposures early.