TSCM Equipment Financing
Finance ComSec LLC TSCM Equipment
Interested in purchasing TSCM Equipment from ComSec LLC, but using cash or a credit card is not optimal for your business? ComSec LLC’s commercial customers can now apply for financing through Crest Capital for your ComSec LLC’s TSCM Equipment purchases and reap the tax benefits of Section 179 for eligible purchases*.
Who Can Apply for TSCM Equipment Financing
- A commercial business
- Time in Business: Minimum of 2 Years Required
- No Bankruptcy History
- No Tax Liens
- No Slow Pay Credit History
- 650+ FICO Score (of any owners with 20%+ ownership)
TSCM Equipment Financing Overview
- Financing provided by Crest Capital for ComSec LLC customers;
- One page Application Only Process for amounts between $10,000 – $250,000 (higher amounts possible with financials for underwriting);
- 24-60 month terms (typically 48-60 months);
- 100% financing available (including up to 25% of the equipment cost can be additional financed “soft costs” – maintenance, support, training, taxes, install); and
- Interest rates vary based on FICO score, etc.
About the Application & Financing Process
Note: Your TSCM Equipment and/or TSCM Software purchase from ComSec LLC is funded by Crest Capital. ComSec LLC is not the funding source and never sees your company financial information.
- Request a Quote from ComSec LLC for the TSCM Equipment and/or TSCM Software your company would like to purchase;
- Complete a Crest Capital credit application via Crest Capital ‘s financing portal for ComSec LLC TSCM Equipment and include the ComSec LLC Quote;
- Within a few hours the credit group at Crest Capital will contact you;
- Once approved, financing documents are executed;
- ComSec LLC receives the funds, processes your TSCM Equipment order and sends the purchased equipment to your company; and
- Your company pays Crest Financial directly per the terms of your financing agreement.
Who Is Crest Capital
- Atlanta based company – lend in all 50 states
- Founded 1989
- Better Business Bureau information
- Generalist firm: equipment/software/vehicle
- Goal: Provide hassle-free financing for small and medium sized businesses
What is Section 179?
Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year. That means that if your company buys (or leases) a piece of qualifying equipment, your company can deduct the FULL PURCHASE PRICE* from the company’s gross income. It’s an incentive created by the U.S. government to encourage businesses to buy equipment and invest in themselves.
Learn more:APPLY FOR FINANCING
* ComSec LLC is not providing financial advice. We recommend you contact your tax account to learn more about Section 179 and how it affects your company and its tax liability.