Mobile Virus Scan
Convenient On Site Services for Corporations
Need A Mobile Virus Scan for Devices Used by Your Employees for Corporate Work?
Call ComSec LLC for Services at 1-800-615-0392 !
A mobile device infected with a virus or malware that’s used for corporate work poses a significant risk to your corporate data security. One infected mobile device can transfer that infection to your network, resulting in a mobile security breach costing the company millions. It may also irreparably damage your brand.
How can you detect your exposures? Hire ComSec LLC’s experienced specialists to conduct a mobile virus scan of employee owned and/or corporate owned mobile devices conveniently at your facility.
Our mobile virus scan will detect the presence of a virus, malware, spyware, key logger or other malicious payload. As well, the method of entry onto the device (e.g. website, email, text message, etc.) and the time and date the device was infected are also provided.
Benefits of ComSec LLC’s Mobile Virus Scan
- We use reputable malware detection software known for its effectiveness;
- Mobile virus scans are performed by our highly skilled specialists;
- We conveniently perform the services at your location;
- All mobile devices are scanned in a short timeframe, usually 1-2 days for large corporations;
- The results are made available to you on site as the devices are tested;
- The results are anonymized so only your team will know which employee(s) device(s) are affected;
- The data provided can be used to reduce your future corporate risk; and
- We provide an electronic mobile virus scan report for your records.
What is Your Corporate Risk?
Mobile devices go with us everywhere we go, making them indispensable in both our personal and professional lives. Corporations of all sizes rely on mobile devices to keep employees and customers in contact with each other. In fact, in the Verizon Mobile Security Index 2020 Report, they are quoted as saying, “… when we asked our survey respondents to rate how crucial mobile is to their business on a 10-point scale, 83% answered 8 or higher.”
So, if mobile devices are so vital to business, it makes sense that these devices are under attack. Without the user realizing it, malware could be working in the background, sending corporate data to malicious actors and compromising the security of the business.
Mobile device attacks are no longer happening just over email through phishing scams, but through phone calls, text messages, social media, and even productivity apps. Employee mobile devices are under attack. Knowing if mobile devices are compromised, and how the exposure occurred is invaluable information in your effort to secure corporate data communications. Contact ComSec for a Mobile Virus Scan today!REQUEST QUOTE
What Types of Mobile Device Can be Scanned?
Our mobile virus scan can be provided for Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, All Tel and hundreds of other smartphone and mobile devices.
What Type(s) of Software is Used?
The UFED Physical Analyzer and Susteen Secure View perform an on demand search for viruses, spyware, Trojans, malware and other malicious payloads. Frequent updates of malware signatures ensure that the software scans for the most frequent release of malware and cell phone spyware.
How Do We Hire ComSec?
- REQUEST QUOTE
- Provide an estimate of the number of devices to be examined; and
- The city/state of the service location.