Who We Are:
Professional TSCM / Cyber TSCM Service Provider & TSCM Equipment Supplier
ComSec LLC is a leading TSCM / Cyber TSCM services company in the USA, and globally. We are renowned for our expertise in detecting electronic eavesdropping threats and vulnerabilities, and restoring privacy. We serve government, military, corporations, non-profits, dignitaries, celebrities, executives, HNWIs, and other high risk individuals in the USA, and globally. Our commercial customers include Fortune 100 businesses to small businesses. Our residential clients include business owners, executives and others who believe their privacy has been compromised.
Leaders & Visionaries
Our founder and President/CEO, JD LeaSure, is the visionary and pioneer of the field of practice known as Cyber TSCM. ComSec LLC retains its advantage in the Cyber TSCM field due to its relentless pursuit of the best equipment available to detect current and emerging threats. We also constantly study changes in vulnerabilities and exploits that can be used for electronic eavesdropping purposes. Due to ComSec LLC’s pursuit of excellence and its expertise in the detection of electronic eavesdropping threats and exploits, ComSec LLC was approached by government personnel to provide TSCM equipment. This launched ComSec LLC into the field of TSCM equipment development, kitting and supply for government, military, TSCM practitioners and corporations.
To provide technologically advanced TSCM / Cyber TSCM services, TSCM equipment and TSCM equipment training. Our mission is to empower our clients with the intelligence necessary to protect their valuable, sensitive and proprietary information.
What We Do:
We use a multi-faceted counterespionage approach to our TSCM / Cyber TSCM Services. We use HUMINT (Human Intelligence), OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) vulnerability assessments, TSCM and cyber technical surveillance countermeasures (Cyber TSCM) to provide a thorough assessment of your risk. The assessments identify human, technical and electronic threats. Our goal is to detect the threats and vulnerabilities, then restore your privacy and peace of mind.
TSCM equipment we supply provides a technological advantage in a field ready, mobile solution. And, we only sell TSCM equipment products that our experts have qualified for their technological advantage(s). Also, we only provide equipment solutions that our experts trust enough to use in performance of our services. Whether you choose our TSCM / Cyber TSCM Services, or you purchase our TSCM equipment, you are receiving a an effective solution.
Our Services Customers:
We serve businesses and individuals in the USA nationwide and globally. Our corporate clients are Fortune 100 companies to small businesses. We also serve non-profits and government agencies. Our residential clients are executives, celebrities and others who suspect a surveillance threat.
We also partner with organizations who source services for their customers. If you represent a security consulting firm, private investigative firm, government contractor, technology development company, law firm, embassy security firm, we work with you to serve your clients.
We are top rated by our clients, and have earned an A+ BBB rating. Clients appreciate our dedication to excellence. We are also discreet and respect your confidentiality. Read our Customer Testimonials
Interested in hiring ComSec? Learn more here
Our TSCM Equipment Clients:
Our clients include government, military, TSCM practitioners and corporations who use the equipment in SIGINT, ELINT or electronic warfare applications, or to conduct TSCM / Cyber TSCM surveys. We provide a variety of solutions that are mobile, field ready and proven effective for signal analysis applications. Some TSCM equipment clients select our solutions for the associated brands, such as Kestrel TSCM Pro Software or JJN Digital TSCM equipment. Other clients choose the equipment based on our expertise. Yet other clients choose our TSCM products for the convenience of a fully integrated field ready solution, such as our Kestrel Surface RF Locator kits , the Predator RF Hunter or the Operator TSCM Sweep Kit.
The driving force behind ComSec LLC is J.D. LeaSure, our President/CEO. His extensive counterespionage, counterterrorism and counterintelligence knowledge is invaluable to the company and the clients we serve. His distinguished career in these fields spans more than four decades,, and includes both work in the USA, and in over 62 countries globally.
Learn more about J.D. LeaSure and the ComSec Team.
J.D. is also the Director of The Espionage Research Institute International (ERII), and a full member of the Technical Surveillance Counter Measures Institute (TSCMi). He is also an active contributor to the world of counterintelligence and technical surveillance countermeasures. Please view our Industry Affiliations to learn more.
Significant milestones in ComSec LLC’s history follow:
- ComSec LLC was founded by J.D. LeaSure, its President/CEO, to address the need for an expert Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) service provider in the local Hampton Roads, Virginia area.
- Demand for global counterespionage services continued to grow, and ComSec LLC met this demand by expanding its service area to USA nationwide.
- At the request of government personnel (due to J.D. LeaSure’s depth of knowledge of technical surveillance threats), ComSec LLC began developing and supplying mobile, field ready TSCM sweep equipment to government, military, law enforcement and corporations.
- ComSec LLC expanded its service area to globally as a result of demand for our expertise.
- ComSec LLC uncovered a nation stated sponsored attack in east Asia and southeast Asia perpetrated against a US technology company. This was the first known instance of the use of the GSM cellular network to steal intellectual property from a corporate network.
- J.D. LeaSure pioneered the field of practice in the space between TSCM and cybersecurity that he called “Cyber TSCM.”
- ComSec LLC became the first company to offer TSCM/Cyber TSCM services to address traditional eavesdropping devices, as well as cyber eavesdropping devices and hybrid eavesdropping devices.
- ComSec LLC is appointed the exclusive distribution partner for Professional Development TSCM Group Inc.’s KESTREL TSCM Professional Software for the United States of America (USA) including all states and territories, representing commercial interests, US Government, and third-party Military Contractor Sales.
- ComSec LLC opens a satellite office in Washington, DC to serve government, military, corporations, non-profits, dignitaries and executives in the greater Washington, DC area.
- ComSec LLC becomes the exclusive commercial provider of IMSI Catcher Detection Services using the OverWatch system. This addition to ComSec LLC’s service offerings provides detection capabilities for the growing threat posed by the use of illicit IMSI catchers to syphon information on cellular devices.
- ComSec LLC receives our largest single order for ComSec Kestrel Surface RF Locator 2 Kits, which was in excess of $1.3 million. Several additional orders of the ComSec Kestrel Surface RF Locator Kits and ComSec Kestrel Surface RF Locator 2 Kits resulted in annual kit sales of over $2.2 million dollars.
- ComSec LLC was named the exclusive North American supplier of the JJN Digital Handheld TSCM equipment.
- ComSec LLC added Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) investigations to our service offerings to address corporate and executive vulnerabilities through clandestine and unintentional open source/Internet disclosures.
- ComSec LLC expanded its product offerings and was named the exclusive North American supplier of the QCC Sentinel and the Phantom Passive BTS Hunter.
- ComSec LLC expanded its forensics services to include computer forensics services.