Kestrel TSCM Pro Software
Exclusive USA Sales & USA Distribution
Kestrel TSCM Pro Software is an industry leading RF spectrum analysis software. Kestrel software leverages advanced software defined radio (SDR) concepts to deliver standalone RF spectrum surveillance, monitoring, collection and analysis functionality. This award winning software is well suited for professional Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) applications. Kestrel TSCM Pro software is a highly deployable, mission scalable, travel friendly, full featured RF spectrum analysis software.
Learn more about the features of the Kestrel TSCM Pro Software.
USA Sales & USA Distribution: REQUEST QUOTE
Why Choose Kestrel
- Delivers exceptional value, without the need to compromise on features and functionality.
- Supports a wide range and level of professional receivers and spectrum analyzers. (See full list below.)
- Features an intuitive, user-friendly operator centric user interface.
- Supports a variety of global and independent preferences to improve operator situational awareness.
- Capability to import floor plan, vertical riser plot, geographical area map or photo realistic virtual realistic images.
- Provides “on‐the‐fly” multiple receiver “hand‐off” of the spectrum and demodulated signal events to all other supported and connected SDR search receivers and spectrum analyzers.
- Graphical DSA model permits the import of floor plans, vertical riser, geographical maps, 3D rendering and photographs of the target area for comparative analysis of all collected data.
- Comprehensive standards based report management resource that allows all aspects of the mission or assignment to be combined into a signal automatically structured and professionally formatted document.
See the Kestrel TSCM Pro Software brochure for additional information.
Kestrel TSCM Pro Software License
- A single full software license is permanent across two (2) computers with up to two (2) SDRs.
- There are no annual maintenance, or upgrade fees within the same software generation.
- Supports Dual Receiver Operation (DRO) at the time of purchase, or as deployment needs and requirements change.
- Updates, bug fixes, new features and enhanced functionality are always provided free of charge within the same generation of the software.
- Additional ASKs and optional software modules (OPT AEC, OPT CLP, OPT AMCS, OPT TCP, OPT DTAP-GPS, etc.) require an upgrade fee.
- If customers choose to upgrade to a new generational software release, an upgrade fee will apply. However, upgrading is a choice as the prior generation of the software will remain supported.
- Software updates are provided online through ComSec LLC’s secure portal.
Kestrel Optional Modules enhance its capabilities and functionality. Optional Modules include: OPT AEC (Automatic Export Control), OPT CLP (Command Line Programming) , OPT AMCS (Automatic Measurement and Collection System), OPT TCP (Tap Capture Plot) and OPT DTAP-GPS (Dynamic Trace Autonomous Platform GPS). Learn more about OPT Modules.
- User Interface
- RF Spectrum Display
- Waterfall Display
- Live View Analysis TM
- Artiﬁcial Intelligence
- Demodulation and Visualization
User Interface (UI):
An intuitive, user‐friendly, work‐flow based, operator centric user‐interface, places all essential, commonly used display, and control groups up‐front. Dynamic control linking, the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and predictive logic, optimize settings that remain under the full control of the operator during collection, review and analysis.
RF Spectrum Display (RSD):
Multiple tabbed spectrum windows permit any number of frequency Ranges of Interest (ROI), or band allocations to be searched in parallel.
Waterfall Display (WFD):
Waterfall Display (WFD) in combination with spectra recording capability, enables the time history of signal events to be instantly reviewed with Zoom to Peak feature.
Live View Analysis (LVA) TM:
Real‐time analysis of continuous and periodic signal events, is supported without the need to interrupt the run time data collection process.
Artiﬁcial Intelligence (AI):
Threat Detection Algorithm (TDA), and Signal Combining Technology (SCT) TM detects and characterizes, wide bandwidth signals.
Demodulation and Visualization:
Demodulate and record AM, FM and SSB audio, FFT displays include the RF Spectrum, Spectral Density, IQ Diagram, IQ Vs Time, RSSI History, Analog RSSI, Audio Oscilloscope, AF Spectrum and NTSC Video decoding.
- Threat Detection Algorithm
- Location Differential Signal Analysis
- Time Differential Signal Analysis
- Spectrum Baseline Logging
- Session Report Generator
Threat Detection Algorithm (TDA):
Detection modes include, Minimum Detection Amplitude (MDA), Harmonic Signature Threshold (HST), and an analog audio transmitter Chirp Threat Mode (CTM).
Location Differential Signal Analysis (LDSA):
Graphical DSA model permits the import of floor plans, vertical riser, geographical maps, 3D rendering and photographs of the target area for comparative analysis of all collected data.
Time Differential Signal Analysis (TDSA):
provides the capability to generate technical operator defined DSA TM traces, based on runƟme or post review, consisting of defined time blocks, for direct time period comparative analysis.
Spectrum Baseline Logging (SBL):
The technical operator can quickly capture a detailed baseline trace and reference signal list.
Session Report Generator (SRG):
Our integrated report generator and project management structure provide unprecedented sophistication in a TSCM application.