Wideband RF Detector
The Wideband RF Detector PRO-SL8 features a 0 to 8 GHz frequency detection range with ultra-high sensitivity but couldn’t be simpler to operate. Simply switch on and any detected will be shown on the built in OLED display.
It is designed to detect and locate signals from the very latest covert listening, tracking, cellular, and video devices. With a completely new hardware design the Wideband RF Detector PRO-SL8 has unrivaled sensitivity for its size and can also display detected frequencies up to 6GHz. View the Wideband RF Detector PRO-SL8 Brochure.
A 20 segment display indicates signal strength along with an audio tone, enabling you to pin point the signal source precisely. The frequency of the detected signal can be seen simultaneously and the Burst Detect feature ensures short bursts such as those from GPS trackers or other burst devices will not be unnoticed. If you wish to check for devices without alerting others the Wideband RF Detector PRO-SL8 can be set to silent vibrate mode. If any signals are detected the unit will pulse vibrate silently, allowing you to keep it concealed on your person, in a jacket pocket, for example.
The Wideband RF Detector PRO-SL8 is designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest specification and is enclosed in a machined aircraft-grade aluminum enclosure. It uses an integral Lithium-polymer battery pack and is supplied with an international charger. The complete system is supplied in a protective plastic carry case for protection and portability.
- Flexible Multiband Whip Antenna
- 5V DC Charger – 110V to 240V AC input (Auto Switching) with International Adaptors
- High Protection Carry Case
Made in the United Kingdom.
One (1) year manufacturer’s warranty.REQUEST QUOTE
- Pocket sized Wideband RF Detector with unrivaled performance for its size.
- Ultra Wide Frequency response 0 – 8 GHz
- Built in Frequency Counter 0 – 6 GHz
- Ultra Sensitive – Detects signals from up to 32.8 feet (10 meters)
- Digital ‘Burst’ Signal Detect for GPS Trackers etc
- Detects both Digital & Analogue signals
- OLED Display for ultimate clarity in all lighting conditions
- Audio Demodulation – Listen to detected signals through earphones
- Signal Strength ‘Beep’ and Silent Vibrate Mode
- Machined Aluminum enclosure for ultimate durability
- Internal Lithium Polymer battery pack – Charger supplied
- Supplied in protective plastic carry case
- Typical Performance Characteristics – at 20 degrees
- Antenna Connector MCX Socket – 50 Ohm
- Input Frequency Range 1MHz – 8000MHz (8 GHz)
- Sensitivity 100MHz -42 dBm
- 200MHz -42 dBm
- 500MHz -42 dBm
- 1GHz -44 dBm
- 2GHz -46 dBm
- 5GHz -42 dBm
- 8Ghz -40 dBm
- Frequency Counter 100 Mhz to 6000MHz (6 GHz)
- Demodulation Sens. for 50mW Audio -30dBm (measured at 500MHz 50% AM 1kHz)
- Audio Frequency Response 400Hz – 5kHz +/-2dB
- Display OLED High Contrast Graphic Display
- Battery Internal 3.7V Li-Ion rechargeable
- Operating Duration –6 hours
- Charge Time – up to 4 hours
- Operating Temperature Range +5 to +122 degrees F – Relative Humidity < 90%
- Dimensions 5″ x 2.6″ x 1 inch
- Weight 0.4 lbs / 200 g – Main Unit
- Signal Processing and Control RISC Based Micro controller
View the Wideband RF Detector PRO-SL8 Brochure.